If you are wondering on how to delete your PhonePe account permanently then you have come to the right place.
Here we will explain the deletion process of PhonePe account ob both your smartphone through PhonePe app and also their official website.
PhonePe Private Limited or just PhonePe is an Indian e-commerce digital wallet company and payment system available in 11 different Indian languages.
Flipkart owns this UPI also known as Unified Payment Interface founded by Sameer Nigam and Rahul Chari in the year 2015.
PhonePe users can send and receive money. This payments app is accepted across 5 million merchant outlets both offline and online and has crossed 100 million users mark with more than 5 billion transactions in 2019.
PhonePe is licensed by the Reserve Bank of India as a Semi-Closed Prepaid Payment system. PhonePe was the first payment app built on UPI.
PhonePe has won many awards such as ‘Best Digital wallet’, ‘UPI digital innovation’, ‘Best Mobile Payment Product or Service’ to name a few.
The only thing you need is to have a UPI based bank account as phonepe is UPI based platform and create a UPI ID.
Your account details will be automatically fetched over a secured network from your bank registered mobile number.
More than 40+ Indian banks are live on the UPI platform such as Axis Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, etc. In case your bank is not live on the UPI platform, you are not allowed to open an account on PhonePe app.
You are not required to load funds into your phonepe wallet for bill payment as money will be deducted from your linked bank account safely and securely.
PhonePe also provides a list of services and features and services.
There are so many reasons why one wants to delete their PhonePe account permanently such as not satisfied with customer service.
Certain issues need to be addressed due to which many delete or deactivate their PhonePe account permanently.
- How to delete Gmail account
- How to delete Kik Account
- How to delete telegram account
- How to delete Naukri account
- How to delete Instagram Account
- How to delete TikTok account
How To Delete PhonePe Account
You need to contact the customer care support team to delete your PhonePe account as there is no direct option provided to deactivate your account from the app itself.
Below is a step by step guide for permanent deletion of PhonePe account on both Android and iPhone device.
- First, Log in to your PhonePe account on your device.
- Tap on the Question mark icon which is at the top right corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to help section.
- Select My Account, KYC & App issues option.
- Click on Account related issues and tap on Deleting my account.
- Now select any of the reasons that are already provided under deleting my account.
- In the next window, you will be able to see Contact Us button, simply tap on it.
- Type in the message on why you want to delete your PhonePe account permanently and click on send message to raise a ticket.
- The customer care team will contact you in 2-3 working days to confirm your request to delete your account.
How to delete your PhonePe account from their official website
- Log in to your account using their official website
- Scroll down till you see Customer support.
- You can either call PhonePe or send an email.
- You can select any convenient option and type in your message.
- Your request will be processed in the next 24 hours.
We hope this article has been helpful to you as there is no direct option to delete the PhonePe account on the app itself.
We at techy guide hope this is where your search on how to delete your PhonePe account permanently ends.
If you have any queries regarding this article or Phonepe let us know in the comment box below.
Feel free to share this post with your Friends & Family