Delete Instagram Account: Hello people. If you are searching for a way to delete Instagram accoun then you have come to the right place. Here we are going to explain how you can delete Instagram account permanently as well as how to disable for a limited time. we are also going to explain deleting Instagram account via app as well as via the website. so simply follow the below steps and learn how to delete Instagram.
As we all know that Instagram is one of the most popular apps where you can share images and videos. Most of the people are addicted to Instagram and once they start using the app then people may be using the app for hours.
This is useful for time pass but when its time for exams or some other important moments then it completely waste of time. so keeping this mind we have added how to delete insta account permanently as well as how to deactivate insta account temporarily.
NOTE: Once you delete your Instagram account there is no way you can recover it. Also, you cannot sign up again using your previous Instagram user name.
How to Permanently delete Instagram account using App
- First of all, open your Instagram app on your phone and log into your account. If you already logged in then ignore this point.
- Tap on your profile icon and click on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of insta app.
- Select the settings option which is at the bottom of the menu.
log in → profile icon → 3 verticle lines on the top right corner → settings
- Now in settings menu tap on help and choose the option called help center.
- When you click on the help center Instagram is going to open a web browser and now tap on managing your account. in the next page, you will be able to see delete your account, tap on it.
Help → help center → open using a browser → managing your account → delete your account
- Tap on how do I delete my account? if you scroll down a little you will see steps on how to permanently delete your account.
- On the first step, you will see a link that says “the delete your account” in blue color, tap on it.
- Choose a reason for why are you deleting your account from the drop-down menu.
- Now re-enter your password and click on permanently delete my account. congratulations on successfully deleting your Instagram account via mobile app.
Delete your Instagram account using your PC
- The process of deleting your Instagram account using your PC/computer is quite similar to deleting it using your phone.
- Open an internet browser and log into your Instagram account. scroll down and select the option support which is at the bottom of the page.
- Now click on manage your account.
Internet browser → log in → profile icon → support → manage your account
- Click on deleting your account and then how do I delete my account?
- Now click on the link saying the delete your account page highlighted in blue color.
- Select one of the reasons from the drop-down menu underneath why are you deleting your account? now re-enter your password and tap on permanently delete my account.
There is also an alternative option if you want to stay away from using this app, which is temporarily deactivating it instead of deleting it. You can again reactive your account whenever you want to.
How to deactivate your Instagram account
You can deactivate your Instagram account temporarily and when you disable no one will be able to see your profile not even by your followers. you can reactivate your account any time and start using the Instagram account normally. Below I am going to explain how to deactivate your Instagram account temporarily. so simply follow the steps below and deactivate your account.
- First of all, open your web browser and open the Instagram website and login to your account.
- Now go to your profile and click on the option “Edit profile”
- After opening the edit profile option simply scroll down till the end of that page.
- At the end, you are going to find an option called temporarily disable my account.
- Simply click on that option and enter why you want to disable your Instagram account.
- Now after entering the reason you need to re-enter your password for confirmation and then your account will be disabled temporarily.
- That’s it. You have successfully disabled your Instagram account.
we hope you have successfully deactivated or deleted your account with the help of our guide with step by step explanation. You are facing any problem while deactivating or deleting your insta account then please let us know via the below comment section so that we will try to help you solve that problem. if you found this post useful then feel free to share this post with your friends & family members.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.