Where is Developer Option in Redmi: Hey Guys, Welcome to techy Guide. If you are searching for Developer mode on your Redmi Device then you have come to the right place.
The method which we explained below is the same for almost all the redmi devices. We have shared how to enable, where to find and how to disable the developer options.
If you didn’t find your developer mode then make sure you have enabled the developer mode on your redmi phone then only you will be able to find the developer option.
You can do a lot of things with the developer mode and we have mentioned some of the tweaks that are very useful do check them as well.
What is Developer mode?
Very less number of people know about developer mode and by default, this option is hidden on almost all android devices. You have to enable this mode manually on your android phone to use it.
This option is especially for advanced users or for a developer and there are many features in this developer mode. There are many features like increasing your gaming performance, Background apps restrictions, Debugging, and much more features. Most of the time many people enable developer mode to root their phone.
Also Check: Best MI phones price between 6000 to 8000
How to enable developer option on redmi
A developer option is a hidden option and anyone can enable it on their redmi device. Here we have explained how to enable it and find the developer option on your phone.
- First of all, Go to settings on your RedMI phone
- Scroll down till the end until you find the option “About Phone”
- Now you will see all the options related to your phone.
- Simply tap on MIUI Version 7 to 8 times to activate the hidden Developer mode. When 4 taps are left for developer mode it will show “You are 4 steps away from being a developer”
- Once you tap for 7 to 8 times it will give you a notification that “You are now a developer”
Where is Developer Option in Redmi
- Now to access the developer option go to Settings again.
- In the setting, you will find additional settings.
- Scroll down a little and you will find developer options on your redmi phone.
- You can disable developer options and re-enable them whenever you want.
How to Turn off Developer option.
You can disable the developer option on your phone and you can do it in two different methods. we have explained both the methods below. Its always suggested that you disable the developer mode when you have done a tweak because hackers can exploit your phone through developer mode if you are vulnerable.
- Go to Setting and choose the option Advance Settings.
- In Advance settings select Developer Options.
- On the top of Developers options, you will see Developers Options Enabled.
- Simply disable the Developer mode and you will not see developer options on your device.
- You can still enable it whenever you want.
- Goto security app and click on check.
- It will start scanning your phone and it may take some time.
- Once the security check is done, It will show you 2 security risks under general options.
- Click on security option and you will see that one of the risks is developer mode enabled.
- Simply click on fix and it will disable developer mode on your redmi phone.
We hope that you have successfully learned how to enable or disable developer mode on your redmi devices. The above guide is for all types of redmi mobile phones and the process is almost the same for all the devices so far.
Do let us know if you are facing any issues while enabling or disabling the developer mode on your phone. Feel free to share this post with your friends and family members who want to learn about redmi device developer mode.