Are searching for [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error solution? then you are in the right place. Here we will share with you some instructions hopefully that will help you solve your problem.
If you come across [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error code, this means that your Microsoft Outlook does not work properly. Now, what exactly can you do to get Outlook to work correctly? Below we have explained the entire process in simple steps.
Why does [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error occur?
- [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error may occur due to the installation process. The Microsoft Outlook may conflict with other email accounts or other software applications installed on your PC. This may be one of the reasons behind a broken version of outlook or your PC may not support the outlook current version anymore.
Below we have given 3 methods to Solve Error [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb]
Also Check: Disable Windows 10 Updates
Check for latest update
To check the latest version of office 365 >> Click Here
- Check if there are any Microsoft outlook updates available. Make sure to update the Latest Version.
- Now, Install all the newer updates and restart your pc.
- Open Outlook to see whether the error [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] is solved or not. If the issue persists then try method 2.
Use auto repair Tool.
If the above-shared method did not fix the issue, use the auto repair tool to fix this error code automatically.
Windows 10 uses troubleshooters instead of auto repair tools to help you solve problems with your PC. Follow the below-given steps to run a troubleshooter
- Select Start windows > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
- Next, select the type of troubleshooting you want to run and click on Run the troubleshooter.
- Allow the troubleshooter to run. Now answer any questions that are asked on the screen. If you see any message that no changes or updates were required. You can try recovery options, or find out or search more about Outlook error codes and upgrade and installation error codes on the official Microsoft website.
- For further instructions, you can contact Microsoft support.
Uninstall Outlook program.
If error [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] is still bothering you. Then consider checking on the latest updates for the outlook or Microsoft application.
You can either try using a web-based version of Microsoft Outlook application or you can uninstall the current version and install it again.
Follow the below steps to uninstall the program:
- Type Apps and Features in the search panel on your PC
- Search For Microsoft Outlook (it is also a part of Microsoft Office suite)
- Click on Microsoft Outlook.
- Next, follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the uninstallation of the program.
- Once the application is removed. Install Microsoft Outlook latest version again.
- Create a new account, and check if the error is solve or not.
Clear Cache and Cookies.
Clearing cache and cookies will help in removing any broken or stuck data packets. This process will make all the data fresh by cleaning your previous strings.
- Now, Close and Reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- If you are using multiple accounts then make sure you close them. If there is any program is running on windows then close that as well.
Using Web based version: Last but not least
Go to microsoft outlook website and click on login
Now it will ask you to enter the login details of your oulook account.
Simply enter your login details and you can use it like the applications. We always suggest you to use the web based version so that you will not have any headech
We hope that this article has been helpful to you in solving your issue with the error code. Above we have given out step by step instructions on solving [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb]. If the issue has not been resolved.
Feel free to let us know with the error code, we will try to come up with a solution to fix the issue.
If you already know how to fix this issue and have a solution to this error code, please write to us an email with detailed instructions using an answer, it will be of great help to all our readers.