Are searching for [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error solution? Here in this article, we will share with you a simple step by step guide which will hopefully help you solve your problem with this error code.
If you see this [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error code, it means that your Microsoft Outlook does not work properly. Now let’s see what can we do to get the Outlook to work properly? Make sure you read till the end as we will share a step by step guide to help you solve your issue with the error code.
Before we jump into the main article let us first see the reason behind this error.
Why does this error occur?
The reason behind the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] might be because of the installation process. Microsoft Outlook may have conflicted with other software applications that are installed on your system or other email accounts.
This could be one of the reasons behind a broken version of Outlook. Another reason could be your system might not support the current version.
Below we have given five methods to Solve this Error
- League of Legends not opening fix
- [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] Error Code Fix
- [pii_pn_433d16fe7dda6606] Error code Fix
Check for the latest update
- First of all, see if there any latest Outlook updates available and update to the Latest Version.
- Next, restart your pc.
- Open Outlook to see if the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is resolved or not. If the error continues to exist then go for method 2.
If you are using the mobile application of Microsoft Outlook and see the same error then make sure you update to the latest version available.
Uninstall Outlook program & Reinstall
If the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is still troubling you. Then uninstall the current version and install its latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
Follow the below-given steps to uninstall the program:
- Type Apps and Features in the search panel on your PC.
- Search For Microsoft Outlook program
- Next, follow the instructions given on the screen to uninstall the program.
- After uninstalling the outdated version of Outlook application, reinstall the latest version again.
- Next, create a new Microsoft Outlook account and check if the error is resolved or not.
Using a Web-based version
If you still see the same error code even after trying the above two methods then try using the web-based version of Microsoft Outlook. Follow the below-given steps to use the web-based version of Microsoft outlook:
- First off, Go to the Microsoft Outlook website and then right-click on the login.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the login details of your Microsoft Outlook account.
- Enter your login details to have access to your outlook account. We suggest you use the web-based version to avoid any such troubles.
Clear Cache and Cookies.
If you are already using a web-based version and still face the same problem then follow the below steps
- For this, you need to Clear cache and cookies. By doing so, you will be able to remove any broken or stuck data packets. This process will help make all the data fresh by cleaning the previous strings.
- Next, close and Reopen Microsoft Outlook program.
- If in case you are accessing multiple accounts then make sure to close them all.
- Check for any Outlook updates and update the Latest Version.
- Next, Restart your PC after installing the latest version of Outlook program.
- Finally, open Microsoft Outlook to see whether the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is sorted out. If the error still persists then try the last method.
Use auto repair Tool.
If none of the above-mentioned methods works then try this final method. Use the auto repair tool to fix the error automatically.
Follow the below-given instructions to run an auto repair tool:
- Type Apps and features in the search panel of your system.
- In the Apps and Features window, search for Microsoft Office 365.
- Tap on Microsoft Office 365 and Right-click on Modify
- Now, in a pop-up window, you will get to see ‘how would you like to repair office programs?’ with two alternatives to choose from
- Quick repair
- Online repair
- Select Quick Repair and then click on the repair.
- In the next pop up window, you are asked to save your work before continuing and close the following apps. Right-click on Continue.
- And that’s it !! you are done with the process of repairing. This process may take time to repair.
If you still see the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] then try contacting Microsoft support for further help or instructions.
We hope this article has been helpful to you in solving your issue with the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. Above we have given instructions on how to solve [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426].
Feel free to let us know if the error has not been resolved. we will try our best and come up with a possible solution to fix this error code.
If you already know other methods on how to fix this error and has a solution for it, then please write to us in detailed instructions, as it will be of great help to our readers.