Jiofi.Local.Html is login address of Jiofi router admin panel. Jio routers are introduced by reliance in back 2017 by a subsidiary company of Reliance i.e. Jio. With the help of Jio Wi-Fi router, you can connect multiple devices using a single small portable router.
We share same type of Guide related to make money on our blog, make sure you check our blog.
Jiofi.Local.Html is the web address used to Change Password for Jio-fi routers. In this post, we are going to see how you can use this address to change your Wi-Fi address from start to end step by step.
How to Configure Jio router using Jiofi.Local.Html or 192.168.1.1 IP Address?
The Jio fi device is very cheap as compare to any other portable router in the market. The demand for Jio fi is now increasing day by day. By default, Jio fi comes with a pre-set password which you need to change after activation of your sim.
The process of password changing and configuring of Jio fi is very simple. You have to follow just a few simple steps to configure the password changes using Jio fi Local dashboard. You can log in Jiofi.Local.Html address to access your Jio fi admin dashboard or else you can use 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l or 192.168.l.1 IP Address from local networks to access the admin dashboard.
While using Jio admin dashboard you can change setting for Jiofi password, Wifi network name, DNS, proxy settings, Block users, hide your network details, change security options, enable parental control for your device, Changes for MAC address, WPS, DCL, DHCP Client etc.
In next we are going to see, how you can do following changes step by step:
Jiofi.Local.Html Admin Dashboard Guide:
Jiofi.Local.Html is the default address for accessing your admin panel for your Jio fi router. If your device is connected your internet and you have credentials for your router then you can easily access Jio Fi admin dashboard by using Jiofi.Local.Html address.
Just follow the below steps to change your Wi-Fi address.
- Open your browser and Enter http://Jiofi.Local.Html/. Click on go and wait to connect redirect your home page to Login page of Admin Dashboard.
- If you are connecting your Jio fi admin dashboard first time or you have not changed by default admin password of Jio fi device then you can enter “administrator” as a user id and password. The following Details comes with by default when you purchase a new Jio fi device. You can change id password using your admin dashboard to increase the security of the device or invalid access of admin dashboard.
- Now, search the option of Setting on top of the menu. Click on wifi in Setting section to change the details.
- Now change the details by changing the SSID field from the page. You can change the password on the same page by changing the password field. Finally, click on the Save button to make the changes effective.
After changing all the details Just restart your Jio fi to see the changes which you have done. You will get following setting details under “JIOFI Web Configuration Panel” after login to the admin dashboard.
Cautions: if you are not able to login using id password on admin dashboard then just click on reset button available on Jio fi device. It will reset the password to default. After that, you can easily access your admin dashboard using “administrator” as a user id and password.
How to use Micro SD card feature in JioFi device?
Jio has given us many functionalities in a single device at a cheap price. That’s why Now Jio is Number one brand when it comes to the telecom sector. Infect all international companies like Facebook, Sliver lake, Amazon is invested in Jio.
One of the best functionalities which I like about Jio router is having Feature to access your SD card using the small device of Jio router. You can see small SD card slot in Jio fi device. You can insert your SD card in that slot and access the all files using Jio admin panel.
This feature is useful when you have to access your files stored in the Memory card. Just insert your chip in Jio Fi device and log in all file using admin panel.
Just follow the steps which I mention below to access your SD card using Jio fi:
- Visit the official admin panel of Jio fi using http://Jiofi.local.html/SDcard.html. Just enter the id password of your admin panel. By default, it will be “administrator”.
- Make sure you insert your SD card in Jio fi device before accessing files.
- Click on Wifi Disk button. Just enter the Id password on the next screen.
- Now you can see all the files from your SD card on admin dashboard.
That’s all, now you have access to all files.
How to reset Jiofi Router?
By default, Jiofi comes with admin password but some times we forget if the password and not able to access the Jiofi admin panel. Also, some times we face slowness of internet issue. For that, we need to reset our Jiofi router.
So, in this section, I will teach you how you can easily reset your Jiofi router.
- Turn your Jiofi device and open the back panel of your device.
- Now search for Reset word. You will find one button theirs.
- Just click on that button using a pencil or pointed thing for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds you can see Light on Jio dongle will start blinking. Your Jiofi router is now reset.
- You can access Jiofi.local.html with the default configuration.
JioFi is one of the best devices is ever used. The best thing is it is very cheap and it comes with extraordinary features like Video call. After Jio the prices of internet data in the market just dropped.
We will never forget the contribution of Jio in Indian internet Evolution. We have shared everything related to Jiofi.Local.Html Login and password. Using our post, you can easily change your Jiofi password.
If you are stuck at any step or you need any help then let us know in the comment box.
Share this post on social media to increase the awareness regarding Jio fi device.