How to Take Screenshot In Samsung M51: Do not know how to take screenshot in Samsung m51? Do not worry as we have got you covered!! In this article, we will explain How to Take Screenshot In Samsung M51 in simple yet detailed steps.
Before we jump into the methods on how to take screenshots in m51. Let us see what all features do this new launch has got to offer to its consumers.
About Samsung Galaxy M51
Samsung had launched the Samsung Galaxy M51 back in 2020. This smartphone comes with a better display, battery, camera, along with an upgrade in design as well.
So, let us start with the design of the phone first. This smartphone is about 6.4-inch with a Full HD+ Dewdrop notch display design.
Coming to the overall performance of Samsung galaxy m51, it comes with the latest Exynos 9611 Octa-core processor from Exynos which is definitely a piece of good news to the gamers that are tight on the budget. It will enhance the overall gaming experience even better.
Now coming to the camera of the Samsung Galaxy M51, you will get a Quad-camera setup on the back that includes an f/1.8 aperture 64-megapixel primary lens, a lens of 8-megapixel (ultrawide), a 5-megapixel (dedicated macro lens) and the final or fourth camera is 5-megapixel (depth sensor). For all those selfies, you will get a single 16-megapixel front camera as well.
Now, coming to the main part of pretty much every phone: Battery
You will get a 6000 mAh big battery in Samsung Galaxy M51. With moderate usage, you can expect a battery backup of one day
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy M51
|Display||6.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display|
|pixel resolution||1080 x 2400|
|Rear Camera||Quad – 64 MP+12 MP+5 MP+5 MP|
|Front Camera||Single – 32 MP|
|Operating System||Android 10 On Top Of One UI 2.0|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
How to Take Screenshot In Samsung M51?
Below, we have explained four simple to follow through methods on how to take screenshots in Samsung m51.
Method 1: Using the Physical buttons
- For this, you will use the Power button and the Volume Down/ decrease button
- All you need to do is press and release both the buttons simultaneously or at the same time to capture a screenshot.
This one probably is a universal approach; when it comes to taking a screenshot on almost all smartphones, irrespective of brands.
Method 2: Using your palm
- For this, you will have to slide the edge of your palm sideways on your smartphone screen
- With the edge of your palm, swipe across the screen to capture a screenshot.
If this is not working for you, then it might have been disabled on your phone. Follow the below-given steps to enable this gesture:
- For this, go to Settings. Scroll down to find Advanced settings and tap on it.
- Tap on Motion and gesture and turn on the toggle next to the Palm swipe to capture.
- Remember, the edge of your palm need to touch the screen slightly to capture a screenshot.
You have successfully enabled the palm swipe to capture gestures in simple steps. This particular gesture makes it easy altogether to capture a screenshot.
Method 3: Using the assistant menu
- For this, open the screen/ window/ page that you want to capture.
- Next, tap on the Assistant menu and select Screenshot. This way, you can capture the screen of your Samsung m51.
If the assistant menu is disabled on your phone, then follow the steps below to enable it:
- For this, open the Settings of your phone
- Next, click on Accessibility.
- Further, click on Interaction and dexterity.
- There, turn on the toggle next to the Assistant menu.
And that’s it!! You have enabled the assistant menu option successfully. You shall see it on your phone screen once you have Enabled it.
Method 4: Using Google assistant
In this age and time, everyone that is using a smartphone can use Google Assistant.
- For this, all you need to do is use a simple voice command.
- Say “Ok Google” to summon the google assistant and later say “Take a screenshot”. This way, you can capture the screen of your Samsung m51.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. In this article, we have explained how to take screenshot in Samsung m51. If you have any queries related to this article, let us know in the comment section below.
Feel free to share this article with your family and friends.