Are you searching for error [pii_pn_33004351a30a92ea] solution? or just wondering why does this error occur in the first place? Below is a step by step guide that will likely to solve your issue with this error code.
If you see this [pii_pn_33004351a30a92ea] error, this means your Microsoft Outlook does not work properly. Make sure to read till the end as we have come up with some simple guidelines that will help you solve the error code.
Why does this Error Code occur?
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most preferred Email exchange server used to send or receive emails. The reason behind this error might be the installation process or other email accounts. The Microsoft Outlook program may have conflicted with other software applications that you have installed on your PC.
This could be one of the reasons behind a broken version of Outlook and another reason could be your PC may not support the current version of the Outlook.
- League of Legends not opening fix
- [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] Error Code Fix
- [pii_pn_433d16fe7dda6606] Error code Fix
- [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error code Fix
- [pii_email_096d854470c8a6a62b16] Error code Fix
- [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code Fix
How to solve [pii_pn_33004351a30a92ea]
Check for the latest update
When you run the Microsoft Office Setup with an earlier version of Microsoft Office installed on your PC, the Microsoft program may not work and require an update. Follow the below instructions to update the Outlook program.
- Check for any Microsoft outlook updates required and update to the Latest Version.
- Next, Restart your pc.
- Open the Outlook program to see if the error [pii_pn_33004351a30a92ea] is resolved. If not then go for method 2.
If you are using the Microsoft Outlook application on your smartphone and come across the same error then update to the latest version.
Uninstall Outlook program & Reinstall
If the error [pii_pn_33004351a30a92ea] persists. Then try uninstalling the earlier version of the Outlook and install the latest version.
Follow the below steps to uninstall the program:
- In the search panel, type Apps and Features.
- In the apps and features window, search for Outlook program.
- Click on Microsoft Outlook.
- In the next window, follow the instructions you see on the screen of your PC to uninstall the program.
- Once you uninstall the Outlook program, reinstall the latest version again.
- Finally, create a new Outlook account to check if the error is resolved.
Use the Web-based version
If you are using the lite version of the outlook then remember that you are using an old browser which may be incompatible with the new Outlook Web App or web-based version. To use the standard version of the outlook web-based version all you have to do is sign out of your Outlook account, update your browser, and sign in again.
- Open Microsoft outlook website on your browser and choose the edition( lite or standard) of the web-based version in the navigation panel.
- Now, enter your outlook login details.
- To avoid any such errors we suggest you use the web-based version of the Microsoft Outlook program.
Clear Cache and Cookies
- Clearing cache and cookies will remove any broken or stuck data packets that will further make all the data fresh by cleaning any previous strings.
- Next, close and Reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- If at all you are using multiple accounts then make sure you close them.
- Check for latest updates and update the Latest Version.
- Restart your PC after installing all the required latest updates of the Outlook.
- And lastly, open Outlook to see whether the error [pii_pn_33004351a30a92ea] is sorted out or not.
If the error code persists then try the last method.
Use auto repair Tool.
Try using the auto repair tool to fix this error automatically as a final resort.
Follow these below-given steps to run auto repair tool:
- Type in Apps and features in the search panel.
- Search for Microsoft Office 365.
- Now, select Microsoft Office 365 and Right-click on Modify
- You will see ‘how would you like to repair office programs?’ with two options in a pop-up window
- Quick repair
- Online repair
- Select Quick Repair and click on repair.
- In the next window, you will see save your work before continuing and close the following apps. Right-click on Continue.
- And that’s it, the repairing process is done! Note that this process may take a little time to repair.
If the error code persists after trying all the above methods then try contacting Microsoft support for further instructions.
We hope this article has been helpful to you in fixing the error code [pii_pn_33004351a30a92ea]. In the above article, we have provided some instructions that will hopefully help you fix the error [pii_pn_33004351a30a92ea].
We hope one of these above-mentioned methods have helped you fix the error. If you know other methods that can fix this error then please write to us in detailed instructions, it will be of great help to our readers.