Best Tablets in India: Tablets can be considered as good alternatives to smartphones and laptops. Nowadays, many brands are supplying tablets with powerful configurations.
But, it can be a bit tricky to pick the right tablet that meets your needs. As there are gazillion options available to choose from in the market. Making it harder for the buyer to pick that perfect tablet.
Not all tablets are of good quality and some do not have a reasonable price with the features and configurations they offer. So, we have decided to write this article to make it easy for you all to choose your perfect tablet.
Below we have gathered a list of best tablets that are currently available in India. Make sure to read till the end as we will share the in-depth details about the products.
Why Buy a Tablet?
There are several reasons to purchase a tablet. Here, we have shared a few reasons to make you convince to purchase your next tablet. So, read on.
- Portability: Tablet is portable compared to a laptop. It will glide easily into your backpack. And you can also store work-related stuff just like in a laptop. It is easy to carry especially when travelling.
- Cheap: Some tablets might be cheaper but offers great features than many expensive tablets. some are even cheaper than any high-end smartphones
- For reading: If you are a bibliophile or loves to read Comics or manga or ebooks then tablets are the best choice. A laptop can be too big of a screen and a smartphone can be way too smaller for reading. Hence, a tablet screen is perfect for reading ebooks.
- For Meetings: Most of the tablets comes with a great front camera, which can be used for video chatting for official meetings as well.
- Battery Life: Compared to smartphones, many tablets come with a great battery backup.
- Watch Movies or Shows: Tablets are slightly smaller than a standard laptop and a bit bigger than any smartphone. Thus, making it a great screen size for watching movies or shows comfortably.
- Stylish: Lastly, a tablet can make you look voguish. It is a very rare sight to see in general as many people do not prefer one or can not afford one.
Things To keep in mind While buying a Tablet:
You need to consider a few things before buying a tablet. Below is a brief list of all things to keep in mind.
- Network Connectivity: Most of the tablets will have Wi-Fi. But, if you want to use your tablet when there is no Wi-Fi, you should buy the one that has cellular technology which will allow you to insert a SIM card to it.
- RAM and Processor: The configuration of tablets vary depending on the budget. Nevertheless, if you are searching for a tablet that allows you to perform power-hungry activities, then you should go with a powerful CPU with more than 2 GB RAM.
- Storage: The higher the storage space the better. It would be amazing if it comes with an expandable memory slot.
- Battery Backup: You should always go with a tablet that comes with a good battery backup.
- Screen Size: Tablets come in different sizes. It depends solely on your preference to select the most suitable size for you
Tablet vs Laptop
Are you confused about whether to buy a tablet or a laptop? Below is a list of few differences between tablets and laptops…
- When it comes to portability, it is evident that tablets are more portable than any laptop
- Although tablets do not come with a trackpad or a keyboard. You can use Bluetooth enabled mouse and keyboard to get your job done
- Tablets are an amazing option for web surfing, watching videos, and also playing games
- However, we have to reckon with the fact that laptops are better when performing resource-hungry activities and applications
- Most of the time tablets tend to be cheaper than laptops
- When talking about screen size, most tablets do not have a larger display than any laptop. For example, there are laptops with a 21-inch display screen, but tablets are not likely to be that big
Below we have gathered a list of best tablets available in the market in India. Bare in mind below listed products are arranged in no particular order.
Also Check: Best AC under 40,000 in India
Best Tablets in India
Apple iPad Pro
1. This all-new Apple iPad Pro comes with some of the best and most advanced features you would ever imagine. This one comes with the A 12Z bionic chip with the support of a Neural Engine.
This means it can handle resource hungry apps without any issue.
2. Moreover, it has a 7 MP (TrueDepth) camera at the front and dual camera (12 MP wide and 10 MP Ultra Wide) at the back
3. Apple iPad Pro is available in various capacities like 1 TB, 512 GB, 256 GB, and 128 GB internal storage. It also comes with the latest Face ID detection system and Apple Pay integrated.
4. This 4th generation iPad Pro has USB-C alongside it also supports the Apple Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil, etc. If you wish to buy a powerful tablet that does the work similar to your laptop, then you can check this one out.
- This tablet comes with 12.9-inch Retina display
- It has a battery life up to 10 hours
- The Wi-Fi model weighs about 641 gm. And the Wi-Fi + Cellular model weighs about643 gm.
1. This Apple iPad is slightly a cheaper tablet in the Apple iPad lineup. This one comes in 2 various capacities, 32 GB and 128 GB and has A 10 fusion chip. It has both Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity.
2. It comes with a 1.2 MP front camera and 8 MP back camera which can be considered as good additions.
3. This Apple iPad uses a lightning connector for charging and is compatible with Apple smart keyboard and Apple Pencil.
4. Moreover, this iPad also has the Touch ID function for additional security purposes. So, if you are searching for a budget-friendly iPad, then this is a good option.
- It has up to 10 hours of battery life
- This one weighs around 493 gm.
- Comes with 10.2-inch Retina display
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
1. When the discussion of Android tablets comes up, then Samsung is a brand to keep an eye on. This 10.5-inch tablet from Samsung comes in 3 different colours such as Black, gold, and silver.
2. It has an 8 MP front camera and 13 MP camera on the back. The screen resolution of this tablet is 2560×1600 pixels. For a 10.5 inch display, the screen resolution of this Samsung tablet is 2560×1600 pixels which are more than enough.
3. Samsung provided 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage and Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-core CPU inside the tablet. You can also expand the storage space up to 512 GB. It weighs about 400 gms and is just 5.5 mm thinner.
So, if you are searching for a slimmer and lightweight tablet from Samsung, then this is for you.
- This tablet comes with 1 year of warranty
- It has a 10.5-inch display screen
- This tablet has 7040 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
1. This tablet is an alternative to the before-mentioned tablet from Samsung.
2. It comes with 64 GB internal storage space with an expandable memory of up to 1 TB using an SD card. Samsung has provided 4 GB RAM and Exynos Octa-Core processor.
3. This tablet comes with a TFT display which has a resolution of 2000 x 1000 pixels. And it is available in 3 different colours like angora blue, oxford grey and chiffon pink.
4. The front camera of this tablet is of 5 MP and the primary camera comes with an 8 MP lens.
5. On the other hand, this tablet is loaded with Android 10 OS.
- It comes with 7040 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Expect a 1 year of manufacturer warranty along with the product
- This tablet has a 10.4-inch display screen
Samsung Galaxy Tab A
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab A is a good option if you are looking for a cheaper tablet from Samsung. This tablet comes with a 10.1 display screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
2. It comes with a 32 GB internal memory which is expandable up to 512 GB with an external SD card.
3. It comes with a 5 MP front camera and 8 MP rear camera. It is loaded with Android Pie, 2 GB RAM, and 6000 mAh battery. Besides, it is also powered by an Octa-core CPU.
- This Samsung tablet comes with a 10.1-inch display
- Has 1 year of warranty
- This has 6000mAh battery
Apple iPad Mini
1. If you are a fan of iOS and Apple products, then this Apple iPad Mini is for. This iPad Mini comes with a 7.9-inch retina display.
2. Apple iPad Mini is powered by the A 12 bionic chip and has an internal storage space of 256 GB. The camera on the back features an 8 MP lens and the 7 MP camera is at the front.
3. Its features include Bluetooth, stereo speakers, and lighting connector for charging. Besides, it is also compatible with the Apple Pencil (1st generation).
- The battery life of the iPad Mini lasts up to 10 hours
- This has 7.9inch Retina display screen
- It weighs about 300 gm.
HUAWEI MediaPad T5 Tablet
1. Huawei as a brand is worthy to keep an eye on as it has a few good models. This tablet would be a great pick due to its price to performance ratio. When it comes to network connectivity, it is available in 2 different versions such as Wi-Fi+LTE and Wi-Fi only.
2. Although this tablet has a metal body it only weighs about 460 grams. It delivers Kid friendly content with the help of its Children’s Corner 2.0 feature on your tablet.
Thus, making it a good option if you are looking for a tablet even for your kids.
3. This tablet’s IPS screen has 224 PPI density and 1920 x 1200 pixels. This is powered by an Octa-core CPU, 3 GB RAM.
4. It comes with 32 GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 256 GB. This tablet comes with Android Oreo by default. And also has good battery life.
- Has 1 year of warranty
- This tablet comes with 5100 mAh battery
- Comes with 10.1 inches of the display screen
Lenovo Tab P10
1. The Lenovo Tab P10 can be considered as a high-end tablet as it is on the pricey side. There are 2 versions available of this tablet that include 3GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage.
2. The price will differ based upon the version you choose. This tablet has a 5 MP front camera and an 8 MP camera on the back.
3. The IPS display has a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels. The storage space can be expandable up to 256 GB with an external SD card.
4. This tablet comes with Adreno 506 GPU and Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core CPU. However, if you are okay with the price, then this is worth checking out.
- It features 10.1 inches of a display screen
- Has 1 year of warranty
- It also comes with 7000 mAh battery
Lenovo Tab M10 FHD REL Tablet
1. The second tablet from the brand Lenovo on our list comes at a reasonable price compared to the previous one.
2. There are 2 versions of available in the market. The first version is the 2 GB RAM and the second version comes with 3 GB RAM. It is available in LTE and VoLTE technology.
3. This Lenovo tablet comes with an 8 MP camera on the back and a 5 MP front camera. It has the FHD display with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels.
4. By default, it comes with Android Pie OS and supports Nano Sim card. This tablet uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-core CPU. This can be a decent option on a budget-friendly price point on view.
- This tablet has a 1-year warranty
- Comes with 10.1 inches of the display screen
- It has 7000 mAh battery
HONOR Pad 5
1. Honor is a subsidiary company of the Chinese company Huawei. Honour has become one of the most popular manufacturers of smartphones and tablets in recent times all across the world.
2. This Honor tablet comes with many advanced features like GPU Turbo 2.0, Dolby Atmos Surround Sound, kid-friendly content, Blue-ray filter, dual stereo speakers, gesture control, screen time management and more.
3. This one features an 8 MP camera at the front and 8 MP camera on the back. This 8-inch tablet comes with 1920×1200 pixel resolution and also 283 PPI density.
4. The Honor Pad 5 has Kirin 710 Octa-core CPU, 3 GB RAM that runs on Android 9. It comes with 32 GB internal storage space which is expandable up to 512 GB external SD card.
All in all, this can be a great option, if you prefer Android OS on your tablet.
- This tablet comes with 5100 mAh of battery
- Has 1 year of manufacturer warranty on the product
- This features 8-inch display screen
We hope this guide has been helpful to you in choosing your perfect tablet. We have given out all the related information about the products to make it easy for you.
In our list, we have mentioned both iOS and Android tablets that are available in the market in India. If you have any further doubts or queries regarding the products let us know in the comment box below.
Make sure to revisit this article time and again as we will keep updating the list.
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.